Friday 6 May 2022

Good morning

 How the weeks are flying, no sooner Monday than Sunday comes round again lol. Anyway, we are back here at Crafty Catz  with our new challenge. This week our talented Chris has anything goes or the twist of 'hand coloured image' for us. Our great sponsor is



PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE


Papers came from Poundland ages ago, my lovely image from our sponsor is coloured with PM's and matted on to yellow card, the seahorse and starfish are from stash and no name on sentiment.

Hopefully we are expecting some warmer weather, I need to get in the garden to stake my sweet peas and do some weeding. How do those weeds multipy so quickly ??
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card I love the matching papers. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Such a sweet and pretty card Tilly, the image is so cute an d the backing papers are a great choice.
Been in garden all day with Marvin- really warm and sunny here- at last!
No weeding got done though- not a fun job with Marvin around!
xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Tilly hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, I like the image and the embellishment of the seahorse

Thank you for your comment on my blog, I am just beginning to feel human again this was a very nasty flu bug that knocked me off my feet, even though I had the flu jab which did not work because of the covid jab

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the cute image.xxx

Lee said...

Aww,loving this card and the lil elements you have added so cute.No weeding done here,no time but I know a man that does lol.xx