Friday 27 May 2022

Good morning

 It is not very warm here again today, a few wet days, I wonder where summer has got to ??

We are here at Crafty Catz challenge again with another lovely sponsor which is

and the prize is 3 digital images.

Susan has chosen anything goes or the theme of 'For the girls' why not join us ? see what our team has made. 



I have gone all bright this week lol, un-named glitter papers, un-named dies, a lovely image from our sponsor coloured with PM's. the sentiment, pearl, ribbon and flowers from stash. 

More buting been made for outside ready for the Jubilee, let's hope it is a bit warmer and dry for next weekend.



Hugs Tilly,

x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Bright, beautiful and desinitely girly! Cute image, love the frame too, so pretty!
Your bunting looks great- fingers crossed for decent weather.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute! I LOve your colours and design Tilly. Really pretty dies an embellishments too. Feel like Summer missed us lol. I've large flowering Geraniums that I keep bringing back indoors to they don't get damaged with all the rain! Your bunting look Fab!
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely sweet image and beautiful colouring

Sue said...

Fabulous card Tilly and love the bunting hugs Sue x