Friday 3 June 2022

Good morning

 How is your Jubilee going, are you having/going to a street party ? The Queen looked stunning as usual on the balcony. Here at Crafty Catz challenge we carry on as normal. This week Auntie Sue would like your work to be about 'Celebrations' or anything goes, our great sponsor this week is 


My card has already gone to it's new home. 


Lilac and white gingham paper, image from our sponsor coloured with PM's and matted on to silver card, candy dots from stash and a mix of stamp sentiments. 

I am going to my Grandsons street party tomorrow and I can't wait to see Alice in her new dress that I made. I was sent a picture of a day out yesterday when she chose to wear a dress I made last year but was a little big. 


I was so pleased to see she was wearing the beads I gave her, just like me !


She also choose's her own hairstyle every day... not three until next month lol. 




5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

The gnome looks great in blue.
Beautiful dress and photo of Alice. Have fun and the party Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Oh she looks so grown up they dont stay babies long. Your card looks grest in blue

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and design Tilly. These little gnomes are so darn cute.
Alice's dress is BEAutiful such a pretty little girl too. Think us girls know what they
want at such an early age.
Hope you enjoy your party! I've travelled 400 miles to my Daughters for a long weekend
and decided to stay until next weekend lol.
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the gnome so on trend at the moment

Lee said...

loving your card,and Alice looks so pretty.Thank you for all your really lovely comments.xx