Friday 10 June 2022

Hello and welcome

How the Fridays seem to dash around these days, anyway, we are here with our new challenge at Crafty Catz. even if we are still waiting for summer. Our host Billie would like to see all your 'cute animals' of course you can do anything goes if you choose. Our lovely sponsor with a prize of $6 voucher this week is 


as there is not much in the Christmas stash I chose this. 



brown card stock with silver mat and MME papers, Paper  Boutique die-cut, Hedgie stamp coloured with PM's, sentiment from stash. Every little helps lol.

We had a lovely Jubilee party at my Grandsons house on Saturday and here is Alice wearing her dress, it got comments from everyone. 



I hope you have something nice to look forward to. 
Hugs Tilly x


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card lovely photos of Alice.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous Christmas card Tilly. Love the photos of Alice, what a lovely smile and she looks so cute in her Jubilee dress!
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful photos of Alice she's adorable hugs x

chrissy xx said...

I LOve to see Christmas card A.Y.R. Tilly. What a sweetie this is. GORgeous die here too.
Perfect dress for your Jubilee party.
I went down to my Daughters for 10 days. Proms in the park with a picnic gorgeous weather too.
Chrissyxx