Friday 4 November 2022

Good morning from Crafty Catz

 What a beautiful cold and sunny morning, our first frost here near Manchester. I was out for a walk at 7am and saw the sun rising in the frosty sky. Anyway, we are here with our new challenge at Crafty Catz and this week our host The talented Chris has chosen anything goes or our extra of 'Add three layers or more. This week is a fun challenge.


I love a lot of the older images and went with Christmas stack from  DC which is an old pad. Matted on to a maroon card. Image coloured with PM's, MS snowflake punch, ribbon, sentiment and glitter from stash. 

I had my great grand-daughter last Sunday for the first time! She arrived at 8am clutching halloween sprinkles having been told we would bake !! making cakes at 8.10am is not for the faint-hearted  (at 75) with a 3 year old. We also made apple crumble and gingerbread men......in the afternoon we made? lol  5 cards with stickers. What a very looooong day until 5.50pm as they got stuck in traffic jams, still recovering (and finding sprinkles)

Hugs Tilly x



6 comments:

Chris said...

Love your sweet card Tilly, such a pretty image and a beautiful design with those lovely papers.
Sounds as if you had a very busy day with your little Alice- bet you slept well that night, they just don't stop do they? I know exactly what you mean by a loooong day- I've had loads of them with my granddaughters, such fun though!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this image is Tilly.
LOve your colours and design.
Hope you've got over last Sunday lol! LOvely to have them, but, it does take time to get over. Memories are made though which is to precious.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Such a sweet card Tilly love it! hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful sweet image and lovely christmas card, I love your ribbon

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is a darling card and such a sweet story about your great grand-daughter! I just recently became a grandmother for the first time. Five years ago! LoL The time flies when there's a little one on the scene. I envy your baking day with her! xoxo