Friday 11 November 2022

Good morning

Well, my post started yesterday seems to have vanished overnight lol.... So... here we are at Crafty Catz challenge and this week our theme is anything goes or 'sweet treats' with a great sponsor and a lovely prize of 3 sets of images of your choice. 

Here is mine

image from our lovely sponsor coloured with PM's, sentiment done on PC. Tea time papers from DC. ribbon, candle and cake from stash.

It's another warm and dry day here near Manchester, hope you have the same. What another busy week it's been but don't ask what I have done ??? where does the time go ??
Hugs Tilly x


5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card gorgeous bow Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Your card is delightful tilly, so cute! Perfect choice of DP and lovely ribbon embellishments.
I have no idea where the time goes...or what I do with it... it just disappears!!!
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tilly it's really pretty hugs SUe x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant image and great sentiment

Lee said...

Loving the soft colours and gorgeous image.xx