Friday 18 November 2022

Good morning

 A very wet and soggy few days here but hopefully getting better. We are back at Crafty Catz challenge and hope you have the time to play along. Our talented teamie Ginny would like to see 'Anything Christmas' or anything goes. Our sponsor this week is 




Prize - 2 images from store

I chose this sweet teapot to boost my Christmas collection lol


Image from our lovely sponsor coloured with PM's, Christmas pad from DC, MS snowflake punch, poinsettia and santa from stash.

I made a start on writing my cards this week although with the cost of our postage I am going to 'drop' a few. Isn't it sad that we cannot afford to send a greeting to friends. 

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is lovely Ginny, Fabulous colouring of the pretty teapot, great choice of papers and embellies.
You're so organised writing your Christmas cards already. I agree with you about the cost of the postage- it is getting prohibitive! Seems to be a lot slower these days too! Have a lovely weekend
xx

Lee said...

Oh,I love this so pretty.I love anything with Tea Pots,cups etc.xx