Friday 21 April 2023

Good morning

 Welcome to Crafty Catz new challenge, I hope you have had a good week. Well, today We have our talented leader, Aunty Sue hosting and she has a great challenge of 'Celebration' or anything goes. Why not join in ? as our great sponsor is 

Last Minute Manda

and the prize is 3 sets from the shop.


I have used Christmas moose kindly given by our sponsor and coloured with PM's, old DC Christmas stack papers, ribbon, button, sentiment, bow and charm from stash. 

The team have made some great cards for your inspiration, see our blog. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs Tilly x


6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great card again this week nearly your celebration time have a good week

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Such a fun and cute Christmas card Tilly- love your colours, papers and the pretty embellishments.
Have a good weekend- and happy birthday for next week!
xx

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Tilly! Love you paper choice with all the Ho Ho Hos and the bit of sparkle of the box ribbon is fabulous. Too cute.

chrissy xx said...

Oh I do LOve to see Christmas cards Tilly.
Such a fun image and I LOve ALL your embellishments.
Chrissyxx

Curly said...

This is a super cute card Tilly I love the papers and the image, the green velvet ribbon really pulls your eye to the image
Have a lovely week
Hugs Bridget :) xx