Friday 28 April 2023

Good morning

 Welcome to our Crafty Catz challenge this week. 

We have a a lovely challenge this week set by Billie of anything goes or 'Things with wings'

This challenge is for fun only, why not join us and show us your beautiful work,


this is from a Crafters Companion set bought years ago on TV and never used (shame on me )

Coloured with PM's and glitter the sentiment came with the set and dragonfly from stash.

This weekend is the first of three Bank holidays this May, The weather is still not to brilliant, in fact very cold this morning, I hope it warms up a bit.

Hugs Tilly x

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card I love the bluebells Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Christine. Simple and understated but what an impact! Lovely coloring.

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is! FABulous design Tilly and I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx
Bit warmer today, but, with a hint of showers this afternoon.

Zacisze Lenki said...

Beautiful card Tilly. I really like the elf. Hugs

Margarets designer cards said...

I love your fairy and the colouring your used, great card
I am like you I wish it would warm up a bit and stop raining