Friday 19 May 2023

Good morning

 It's a wet start here today but the garden will be pleased lol.

We have our new challenge at Crafty Catz for you and hope you can join us. This week Our teamie Ginny has a lovely theme of  'Summer' (wish it would hurry up) or anything goes. Thanks to our sponsor this week with a prize of 2 images from the shop is

                                                  Mirtillamente Craft Shop 



Crazy paw watermelon

This lovely image from our sponsor is coloured with PM's and chalk. The sentiment comes with it, I have added sun and shell beads and a TH sentiment. 

Everything has been shooting up in the garden this week but weeds most of all. Always lots of jobs to do outside at this time of year. I did get stakes in my tomato and sweet pea plants though. 
Hugs Tilly x


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A lovely summery card, cute image, fabulous bright colours and cute embellishments.
Everything in the garden is looking good at the moment- fresh vibrant and healthy...including the weeds! Wish I could grow sweetpeas, never seem to have much luck with them.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous Tilly. FABulous colours and I LOve your sky.
Such pretty embellishments too.
Chrissyxx
Hoping for good weather Sunday? I've a tin of paint waiting for the garden gate lol.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I like the sweet fun image , great card for summer