Friday 12 May 2023

Good morning

 Welcome to our Crafty Catz challenge this week.

I am hosting and would love you to join in. We have a great sponsor 




PRIZE 2 IMAGES OF WINNERS CHOICE

It's anything goes or the twist of 'add ribbon, lace or twine'


The Image was kindly given by our sponsor, coloured with PM's paper, twine, bow and flower from stash. 

I hope the weathers stays dry lol, all my washing out on the line lol.. and changed the bed. What an exciting life I lead ! 
Love Tilly x

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful summer card loving the border Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Beautiful card Tilly- love the bright yellow backing paper, perfect with the colour of the dress and flowers on the sweet image. Love how you've used the twine too.
Hope it stays dry for you- it seems to be our turn for the rain today! Deep joy- wet, muddy dog yet again!
xx

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, Tilly, loving the combo of the satin bow and the wrapped twine! What a sweet image and terrific paper choice. :-D

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is such a cute image a gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! FABulous colours and design Tilly.
LOve this sweet image.
Chrissyxx
Oh so lovely to get into bed when there are clean sheets! Now that's exciting.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I love the image and the beautiful colouring
We both share an exciting life by the sound of it

Curly said...

she is adorable Tilly, i love her dress!
Have a lovely rest of the week
Hugs Bridget xx