Friday 9 June 2023

Good morning

 A lovely warm day again here near Manchester. We have our new challenge at Crafty Catz for you and this week we have Rhoda with the theme of 'use pink and purple' or of course, anything goes. Our sponsor for this week is




PRIZE.....$6 DOLLAR VOUCHER


Loose backing paper with purple braid, an Image that has been on my desk for a while coloured with PM's, ( the flowers are lilac but look more blue ) butterfly, drop and sentiment from stash. 

Why not join us this week and relax. I need to sort out those pesky weeds again soon lol .
Hugs Tilly X

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Awww, so cute! Adorable image, great layout and design, lovely choice of DP and embellies.
Warmer here this afternoon- still got the chilly breeze though- wish it would go away!
xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Such a cutie. LOve your design Tilly.
Lots of sparkle too.
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Such a lovely image and coloured beautifully