Friday 16 June 2023

Good morning

 Another hot, sunny week after a dreadful storm on Monday. It caused lots of flooding in the area  (not me ) and the house next door but one to my Grandson was set on fire caused by lighting striking the roof. !

Anyway, here at Crafty Catz challenge our host is our talented Aunty Sue and we have an anything goes or the extra theme of 'FUN' our sponsor with lots of super images is 


Prize 2 images from store


Papers are an old DC pad, image from our sponsor coloured with PM's cut with unnamed stitch die. Gems from stash.

Another day reading under the umbrella in the garden and doing little bits of this and that, I suppose I should remake the bed as well, as the sheets are gently blowing on the line lol 

Hugs Tilly x


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card I love this image your papers are just right for the image Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

A fun image with fun papers Tilly. LOving your sentiment too.
Not had any rain this week! Just hot, hot, hot.
Spending time just keeping my plants alive.. Need rain in the night!!
Chrissyxx
Saw the lighting strik to the roof on North West news.. Dreadful for those involved x

Sue said...

Great card Tilly really cute..I have been busy back and forth to visit Paul and the bloomin car has been boiling each time I've got in it..so the AC has been slammed on and I've waited outside till its cold LOL hugs xx