Friday 7 July 2023

Good morning

 We have a lovely sunny start to the day here near Manchester. Lets begin with our new  Crafty Catz challenge and this week our talented host is Chris. This week is anything goes or the twist of 'more than one fold' see the great makes by the team. Our super sponsor this week who is giving away 3 sets from her shop.

 Last Minute Manda 



A  crossover card with the image, kindly given by our sponsor, attached to the front. Coloured with PM's, 3 D gloss,candles and name from stash.
It's going to my great granddaughter who came back from holiday last week. 

The months are flying by, the days are always busy, but when asked what I have been doing, I find it hard to reply...... is it just me ?? hahaha.
Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Chris said...

Adorable image, love the fold and your fabulous background design- Alice will love this!
It's not just you Tilly - I don't know where the time goes either- or what's kept me busy all day!
Enjoy your weekend.
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and colours I love crossover cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sue said...

Such a sweet image Tilly hugs x