Friday 30 June 2023

Good morning

The  Crafty Catz challenge is back on this lovely Friday. This week we have anything goes or the extra challenge of 'wet or dry embossing' our lovely sponsor is ......

SheepSkiDesigns



with a prize of 3 images from the shop. 



A hearts embossing folder, the image is from our sponsor and coloured with PM's, matted on to pink card, the flower, hearts and letters from stash along with sentiment. (it seems to have a blue tinge for some unknown reason lol ) I'm not sure where our sunshine and nice weather has gone, but I suppose the garden is pleased. 

Hugs Tilly x

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card love the colour of the flower Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Tilly, fabulous image and design, I love how the colours pop against the white.
Cool and very windy today- no rain but looks threatening! I'm enjoying the respite as there are rumours of 40 degree heatwaves later in July, hope not as that's too hot for me!
xx

Sue said...

Fab embossing and great image Tilly have a great weekend hugs x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely embossing folder and beautiful image, making a lovely card