Friday 13 October 2023

Good morning---and it's Friday the 13th !!

What a wet and cold day it is !! Never mind, we have our new challenge at Crafty Catz here for you to join in with us. This week the theme is 'Monochrome' or anything goes. set by our teamie Ginny and the lovely sponsor is...

  LeAnn’s World


The lovely Prize - 2 images from store


Thanks to our sponsor for the image, set on blue  swirl paper, cut with spellbinders die, coloured with PM's, gems  and ribbon from stash and TH sentiments.
I hope you have a good day despite the date lol.
Tilly x

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning in blue
Have a lovely weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Good thing I'm not superstitious! Didn't book my Covid jab for today though- just in case!!!
Such a pretty image, bright and beautiful with those lovely pops of yellow and lovely monochromatic blues.
xx

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours Tilly.
Your ribbon is just perfect! x
Chrissyxx