Friday 6 October 2023

Good morning.

 Welcome to our new challenge at Crafty Catz. This week we have the lovely theme of 'Autumn colours'  ( and the trees are really changing now ) or of course, anything goes. Our sponsor this week is the popular 

prize info 3 digital images.




Papers are MME autumn colours, coloured with PM's the sentiment is TH and pen drawn lines .

What lovely hair she has but the wind always blows mine into my face not streaming nicely behind lol. It's certain an Autumn feel to the air now. 

Tilly x

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A beautiful card Tilly, love your colour choice and beautiful colouring, I had to laugh at your comment on the wind blowing hair into your face not streaming elegantly behind- that always happens to me too! So hard to see where I'm going on a windy day!!!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

chrissy xx said...

She is a sweetie isn't she Tilly.
GORgeous colours and I LOve your 'doodling'.
Chrissyxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Perfect autumn image, that’s just how it is, or would be if we did nit have this unusual weather