Friday 5 May 2023

Good morning

 It's a bit wet here today and it says showers for over the Coronation Bank holiday weekend. Are you invited/doing a party. ?

Moving on, today we have a lovely challenge at Crafty Catz and Bridget would like you 'to make it masculine' or anything goes. Our great sponsor is

                                                         DR DIGI'S HOUSE OF STAMPS


and the prize is two digi's fro the shop. 



My milkman has just retired after 40 years so I made him this..
A sponsor image coloured with PM's, matted on to gold card. sentiment PC generated.

I must get a move on, shopping to do and then afternoon Coronation tea at Grandsons local Church to go to. 
Hugs Tilly x

6 comments:

Chris said...

Brilliant! I love this image- hope your milkman has a sense of humour!!
Coronation tea sounds lovely- enjoy!
xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card great image choice
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Such a fun image Tilly.
LOve your sentiment!!
Chrissyxx
Just going out today for lunch! Our bowling was moved for the Coronation.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card just right for the occasion
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, I love the image and the sentiment Hope he enjoys his retirement, not seen a milkman in years,.

NanaConnie said...

I love this image, Tilly! How have I overlooked this one considering that I'm such a Dr. Digi fan? I definitely need to go find it in the shop. Your card brought a smile to my face and a giggle to my throat. LOL