Friday 23 June 2023

Good morning

A nice hot week interspersed by much needed rain, the garden was pleased but it did knock all the petals off my lovely roses.!

At Crafty Catz challenge this week, we have an anything goes or the extra theme of 'for babies'. 

Our sponsor this week who is giving 3 digital images a the prize is 


                                                                   CONIE FONG


                                                        


Thanks to sponsor for the image, coloured with PM's and chalk, Nestie circle dies and gold stars from stash, sentiment came with image.

Weeds to pull and dead-heading to do today along with ironing from yesterday, I must get busy.

Hugs Tillyx

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful card love the different shades they work well together Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

This is such a sweet image Tilly, love your design an d the fabulous DP.
Just back from holiday- so plenty to do in the garden tomorrow!
xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Tilly love that image hugs Sue x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the colouring